Yesterday was a busy day for me, running around in two different directions. I spent the morning finishing up with the Wall Unit Project.
The doors all went on quite easily, much to my surprise! Sometimes you can spend hours trying to line up doors.
Here's a closer look at the finish. I edged the inside frame of each door and drawer with silver.
The closet doors were given a fresh coat of paint and the panels were done in the same way.
I will return to this home in a few weeks for one more project in this same room.
In the afternoon, I headed west of Boston to another long time client. I started my prep work in the new Laundry Room. I was able to roll on the first coat of a very pale yellow Portofino plaster. Today I will return to trowel the next layer and begin some prep work in the adjacent hallway/mudroom.